Once every year, NMS opens admission for suitably qualified candiates to apply. The application period usually opens between middle of February to end of May (subject to review). Please find below, the procedure for making payment for the admission application form:
- NMS Application Form Fee is ₦2,500.00 only; inclusive of Bank Transaction Charges.
- Payments for NMS admission application form can be made in two ways, viz:
- By printing your payment slip and taking it to a bank for payment, or
- By paying directly online using your bank-issued debit card (i.e. ATM card).
- If you wish to pay online, simply log in to the Candidate’s Dashboard and click the "My Payment" tab. When the payment advice slip opens, click the "Pay Online" button and complete the transaction.
- If you prefer to pay physically at a Bank, simply log in to the Candidate’s Dashboard and click the "My Payment" tab. When the payment advice slip opens, click the "Pay At Bank" button, then print out the payment slip and take it to any of the designated Banks to make payment.
Please note that:
- All payments (both online and Bank branch) are securely processed by Interswitch. For direct online payments, Interswitch accepts Verve, Naira MasterCard, and Visa.
- If you have any problems concerning your payments, please write to us and our Help Desk will respond within the shortest possible time. Kindly register your complaints at our [Contact Us Page].
Related Content: Entrance Exam Centres Nationwide
C L O S E